- OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE This notice and legal information (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) governs the use of the Internet portal service http://theysay.me (hereinafter the “Website “) that THEY SAY TO ME, SL (hereinafter THEYSAY.ME) makes available to Internet users.
- The Website is owned by THEY SAY TO ME, SL with Tax Identification Number B- 86645660 . , partnership, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, and is located at Calle Carranza, 25 – 28004 – Madrid For any effective communication with the company please use the contact form by clicking here.
- CONDITIONS OF USE The use of this Website grants the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies full and unreserved acceptance of all and each of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice in the version published by THEY SAY TO ME at the moment when the user accesses the portal . Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions on which it intends to use the Portal, as it may be modified.THEY SAY TO ME reserves the right to modify the conditions of use of the Website. It is the User ‘s obligation to periodically check these conditions.The current general conditions of use, do not exclude the possibility that certain portal services may have special conditions of use for its particular characteristics, which, in any case, may be inspected by the user before activation.
- OBJECT THEY SAY TO ME, through its portal THEYSAY.ME offers through its website the following content, services, facilities and activities “Information and Reviews of restaurants Collection Services, and processing of such information for better understanding by the owners of the restaurants about the evolution of their reputation on the Internet.”THEY SAY TO ME may, always depending on the development and evolution of the company and the industry, expand or modify the website to include new services, activities, or content, in order to improve the performance and quality of the service provided.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE, THE USER’S ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSABILITY
- User adulthood Access to the website is aimed exclusively to THEYSAY.ME restaurant owners interested in hearing the opinions expressed by clients in different sites that may collect such opinions.
- Condition, quality and users concept User is considered any natural or legal person of legal age who accesses the website THEYSAY.ME, to contemplate, visualize, explore, search, or consult the opinions of one or more restaurants.To access the website for the sole purpose of consulting, search or display information, will be necessary to be registered previously, expressed and accepted, as a registered user of the site, accepting from that moment receiving service related communications.It is required that the formal user registration or disclosure of data by filling out the online questionnaire on the website. It is imperative that the user submits, authorizes and provides freely, expressly and voluntarily the treatment of their personal data.
If the user is a legal person, It has stated that all authorizations and consents to include information from its data, otherwise exempting THEY SAY TO ME of any responsibility.
- Conditions for listing, price and withdrawal In general, there are two levels of service:
- Basic Plan. Free. The portal will make available to registered users reviews about a restaurant (and only one per subscriber). This plan will have certain limited information that will vary according to the criteria established by the company.
- Plan Pro. The price will always be reflected in the web THEYSAY.ME. In this case, the user will have access to all the services provided by the company including the display of all the indexed sites.
The price listed on the pro plan does not include applicable taxes at the time. According to the provisions of the regulations, the User may exercise the right of withdrawal within seven days after registration, provided you have not made use of it. Given the nature of the service, access to information query in the portal is equivalent to the provision of the contract, so it will not proceed any withdrawal from that date. To exercise the right cited please contact the company via the contact form by clicking here
Diligent use of the website
The user acknowledges and agrees that use of the content and / or services offered on the Website will be at his/her sole risk and / or responsibility.
The User agrees and undertakes not to take any action to impair the reputation of THEY SAY TO ME or third parties.
- Accuracy of information The information provided by the portal is collected from third portals so THEY SAY TO ME does not respond at any time for all those events, data, content, information and details that are false, inaccurate or vague or that may be considered offensive to the restaurant. THEY SAY TO ME always links to the original content so that the user can take appropriate action based on the knowledge of the source of information.For the communication of personal data in compliance with the questionnaires as a customer this information must be true, accurate and coincidental. The user agrees and undertakes to communicate any changes or future changes to their personal data, adjusting accordingly to its real situation. The inaccuracy of information, exempts THEY SAY TO ME of any responsibility for the lack of information in connection with offers and services whenever THEY SAY TO ME, had acted with due diligence in their communications.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OPERATION OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
- Proper functioning and continued availability THEY SAY TO ME will not be liable for malfunctions of the portal, nor the interruption, delays, slowness, loss or disconnections in the communications and transmission of messages. THEY SAY TO ME does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation and continuous, constant and uninterrupted operation of the portal.
- Liability for injury to the users Notwithstanding the effort THEY SAY TO ME takes to implement the highest standards of technological excellence THEY SAY TO ME will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of the presence of viruses or other elements in the portal content and services that may cause alterations in the computer system of the user. Nor will it be liable for damages that are caused by user mistakes and errors in access, connections, transmissions, interruptions without due cause of the service, intrusions, computer viruses, mass mailings advertising or when said third causes are due to situations beyond the portal such as defects in the user’s computer, deficiency in their connection, internal virus in the user’s computer, and slow communications problems that the user has with operators phone, or when due to causes beyond its control.
- Liability for content THEY SAY TO ME does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or reliability of the data, images, information or opinions, whatever the source, running in the portal. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from access to such content. If deemed unlawful reviews, see as described in the fourth section of these conditions of use, source of information about.
- Exclusion of liability for third party links THEY SAY TO ME shall not, directly or indirectly, be responsible for any damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of its connection to other pages and sites that display THEY SAY TO ME in the portal as (“links”). You assume your own risk and damages that may occur as a result of the connection and display of those portals.
- Liability for third parties THEY SAY TO ME shall not be liable as a result of the acts of third parties outside the system, which, breaking the security measures, carry out acts against users such as sending viruses, mass advertising or spam, commercial emailing, interruption of service and access to messages.THEY SAY TO ME agrees and ensures to take all the technical, organizational and legal security for communications both on secure connections and the protection of personal data. What THEY SAY TO ME can not ensure or warrant, and thus disclaims any responsibility, is the total invulnerability of its security or privacy of communication.THEY SAY TO ME shall not be liable for any damage caused by acts of God or not attributable to the company. Nor is it responsible for the improper functioning of the portal for reasons beyond its competence, as for example but not limited, malfunctioning of telephone operators, incorrect settings of the user’s computer or insufficient capacity of the user’s computer system to support the content and extent of the information displayed on the portal. However, THEY SAY TO ME undertakes to make its best endeavours to resolve any technical issues, correct or help the user to solve them.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WEBSITE THEY SAY TO ME owns the rights of intellectual property, or it has obtained any authorizations or licenses for its exploitation on the domain name, trademarks and logos, application, information and other works and inventions related with web sites and the technology associated therewith, as well as its contents.The contents of this website, including designs, applications, text, images and source code (“Content”) are protected by intellectual and industrial property.
In any way the content may not be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form without prior, written and explicit consent from THEY SAY TO ME.THEYSAY.ME is a registered trademark of THEY SAY TO ME, whose exclusive exploitation rights belong to THEY SAY TO ME.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF REVIEWS The intellectual property of the reviews does not belong in any way to THEY SAY TO ME. To know the intellectual property of these reviews will be necessary in any case to access the intellectual property policy of the site of origin of the review. Therefore, THEY SAY TO ME will always show the user the source of the review.
- CHANGES TO WEB SITE AND SERVICE SUSPENSION
- Changes to Web Site THEY SAY TO ME, reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate at any time in the web portal, be it organizing, removing or adding content, data or services. These modifications will be carried out unilaterally and with no prior notice. Regarding the general and specific conditions, THEY SAY TO ME reserves the right to modify, alter and/or draft new clauses in the light of new activities or services to which it plans to expand and adapt to new regulations and legislation that emerges. Such amendments will only be binding when entered into force and shall apply to the user once they access the portal.
- Service Suspension THEY SAY TO ME reserves the right to suspend its service unilaterally and with no prior notice, or, deny access, temporarily or indefinitely, to any user who violates these current terms and conditions, or any user that performs illegal acts, illicit and contrary to the law, public order and morality.
- DURATION, TERMINATION AND RESOLUTION The provision of the portal’s services and its functioning has, in principle, an undefined character. However the User can cancel their access to the service at any given moment and immediately. In this case, the User can continue accessing the service until 30 days since their last payment has passed. From that moment, the User’s will no longer be considered a customer and the elimination of payment will be automatic.Meanwhile, THEY SAY TO ME can temporarily suspend service or permanently terminate it, at any time or moment, upon a justified cause. In such cases, THEY SAY TO ME commits to inform the User through notices of the temporary or permanent suspension or interruption of service and, where appropriate, the repayment of sums paid in advance for the now cancelled service.In the event of a unilateral termination of the service or the portal is forced to be taken down, THEY SAY TO ME will, beforehand, notify the User of the reasons for its resolution. In these cases, THEY SAY TO ME agrees to keep the information stored on its server for a period of ten calendar days, after which, it shall proceed to block the data as expected and ordered by the current legislation on the protection of personal data, and it shall be exempt from any requirement of responsibility for this occurrence.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION All matters relating to the Site are governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish Law and are under the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Spanish territory.The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, accept Spanish law as governing law of the present contract in the event of any dispute involving the interpretation or implementation of these clauses, and are subject to the resolution of any disputes arising therefrom by the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.