Its purpose is that the users of the website freely and voluntarily decide if they wish to facilitate to THEY SAY TO ME, their personal data for the sending of alerts, information and newsletters concerning new offers and services.
THEY SAY TO ME informs that the personal data, facilitated by its owner will be used for the following specific and concrete purposes:
- Relationship management with THEY SAY TO ME.
- Query Management.
- Addition to the website as a registered user.
- Sending of alerts concerning new reviews.
- Offering of the company’s new services and offers.
- Evaluative and statistical study of restaurant reviews.
- Sending of commercial advertising, newsletters, news or periodical information, by any means, including electronic.
- Incident Management
THEY SAY TO ME commits to communicating in writing and in a trustworthy manner to the user, any extension or modification to the purposes and uses that will alter the processing of the data provided by the user.
THEY SAY TO ME informs that the entrusting of all the data needed to register as a user is mandatory to manage the subscription to the service, being THEY SAY TO ME allowed to deny registration to anyone who doesn’t provide such data.
In the forms where personal data is collected, it will be indicated which different fields whose completion is necessary and required to confirm subscription, as well which fields whose completion is voluntary based on the information available to the person concerned.
- RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITIONThe holder’s acceptance so that their data can be processed is always revocable, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December. Thus, the owner of the data can exercise in any moment their rights of access, to recifty, cancel and oppose under the terms established in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December by getting in contact with us by clicking here.
On getting in contact with us, the holder is required to indicate and provide their identification data; their National Identity Number or a document of a similar nature, mailing address, telephone number, contact person, email address and text explaining their right to exercise as well as their causes.
In the case of opposition or cancellation and according to the laws established in the Organic Law 15/1999 dated 13th December, on Protection of Personal Data, in article 16, THEY SAY TO ME shall retain the data, even after the completion of all contractual relationship and, in any case, during the legally established time limits, will solely make them available to administrative and juridical authorities if needed and when they specifically request it.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY MEASURESTHEY SAY TO ME, data controller and responsible for the Website, ensures its full compliance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21st December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
THEY SAY TO ME, also ensures the strictest confidentiality of any communications carried out with the users of its service, as well as the diligent and due treatment of their personal data provided by them.
THEY SAY TO ME agrees to not disclose any confidential information, nor report on any data being processed, except in the cases where the law expressly requires it, in the circumstances set out in the section of Cessions or when it is required by competent public authorities in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case.
THEY SAY TO ME agrees to implement those security measures of a technical and organizational nature, in accordance with the current state of technology, designed to guarantee the safety of personal data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is the user’s responsibility to guard and custody their login and password to access the Web Site. The user understands that these keys are the only way that THEY SAY TO ME can assure the identity of the user, so any communication thereof to third parties without the consent of THEY SAY TO ME can lead to identity theft, whose responsibility will solely fall to the user.
- ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATAThe user is solely responsible in any case of the accuracy of the provided data, THEY SAY TO ME reserves the right to deny its services to any user who has provided false, vague or inaccurate data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
The user expressly declares that the data forwarded to THEY SAY TO ME are of their ownership, assuming any liability that arises otherwise.